Check the list of Cricket players who have played longest in terms of time in ODI cricket.
Here is the huge collection of cricketers who have played a long time in One Day International. This article is tribute to Sachin Tendulkar ending his career as highest ODI matches player all in 19 years and 325 days.
Longest Playing Cricketers(All time) –
- Javed Miandad (Pak, 20 years 272 days) : He appeared in all the Cricket world cup from 1975 to 1999, marking as the only player to play 7 world cups.
- Sachin Tendulkar (India, 19 years 325 days) : He played 6 world cups from 1992 to 2011 achieving a numerous of records.
- Sanath Jayasuriya (SL, 19 years 275 days) : His career took a sharp turn from tail-ender bowler to an attacking opening batsman.
- Arvinda de Silva (SL, 18 years 352 days)
- Graham Gooch (Eng, 18 years 137 days)
- Wasim Akram (Pak, 18 years 101 days)
- Imran Khan (Pak, 17 years 207 days)
- Saleem Malik (Pak, 17 years 147 days)
- Arjuna Ranatunga (SL, 17 years 105 days)
- Richard Hadlee (NZ, 17 years 103 days)
- Anil Kumble (Ind, 16 years 328 days)
- Brian Lara (WI, 16 years 163 days)
- Hasan Tillakaratne (SL, 16 years 131 days)
- Marvan Atapattu (SL, 16 years 78 days)
- Muttiah Muralitharan (SL, 16 years 44 days)
- Steve Waugh (Aus, 16 years 25 days)
- Kapil Dev (India, 16 years 16 days)
- Desmond Haynes (WI, 16 years 11 days)
- Ian Botham (Eng, 15 years 364 days)
- Vivian Richards (WI, 15 years 354 days)
The list features three Indian Cricketers but Pakistan has contributed man individuals who have played longer for his country.